What To Expect
We know it’s a trying time for everyone right now. As part of our effort to bring some light to our guests, The Nolen is proud to announce our Private Social Experience. This is our way of allowing a space for you and your friends to enjoy all The Nolen has to offer while maintaining safety and sanitation best practices.
– From Sunday through Thursday evening, The Nolen will be exclusively available for private and semi-private gatherings and dining, with a maximum of twenty per dining period. Please note that as of 7/21/20, we are only accepting parties with members from the same household, as recommended by the Phase 2 California reopening guidelines.
– There will be two seatings where guests can make reservations: 5:15-7:15 p.m. and 8-10 p.m. The 45 minutes between each seating will be used to thoroughly clean and sanitize the space.
– A special food and drink menu will be customized per group, but include items such as our famous Old Fashioned and Swimsuit Season to pair with a Red, White, and Green Flatbread, Beer Braised Shortrib Sliders or Vanilla Cheesecake Woo Bar. Pricing will begin at $95 per person.
– Each party will enjoy a dedicated bartender and server during the two-hour seating, with extra precautions given to all food and beverage preparation and service.
– All bartenders and servers will be wearing masks, disposable gloves and will be serving via plexiglass dividers.
– At this time, all guests will be required to wear masks upon entering the venue and when circulating through the space. For more information about our health and safety protocols, please view our Health and Safety Program.
Seating will be limited, so reserve your table today! Fill out the below form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your reservation.